The Authentic Business
Goodness - that's quite a name, isn't it?
The thing is, it's as accurate a description as I've found for what
accidental entrepreneurs need to succeed. It covers:
- Working on yourself so that you don't get in your own way. (Hey, it
happens to the best of us.)
- Planning a business that fits "just right," including finding clients
and connecting with them.
- Getting paid. It's not about the money, but if you're going to be in
business, you've gotta have it.
Building a business of your own is like building a house.
The question to ask before you start is: What kind of house
are you wanting to build?
You can order house plans from a catalog, and some of them are
pretty nice. If you have limited resources, a simple want list, and are
realistic about what you will get for your investment, this is a good
place to start.
But if you've grown out of your starter home or are in a
position to build a custom home, you'll want your own architect.
In that case, it's all about the fit. Poke around here, read some articles.
I'm not interested in trying to sell you. In fact, you need to apply for one
of the 5 available places.
Six months of:
- Twice monthly individual one-hour coaching/consultations
- Weekly assignments
- Check in calls as needed
- Unlimited one-on-one email support
What does it cost?
The fee is $4,200, payable at the time of enrollment. Payment plans are available.
How do I get started?
To apply, send an email to email@example.com stating that you are intersted in the program and including your name and phone number. I'll get back to you to schedule a mutual interview. There will be no hard sell. This is about finding out if we are a fit, not talking you into something you may not feel ready for.
In your email, tell me:
- Why this feels right to you.
- Why now (as opposed to last year or next year, for example).
- What results you expect from the program.
- Any question you'd like me to answer.
I look forward to hearing from you!